.b Foundations(dot Be Foundations) is a mindfulness programme suitable for all school staff, parents and other adults involved in education
Through the training participants should:
- learn practical ways to feel calmer and more present in their work and communication
- cultivate compassion for self and others
- develop together as a ‘mindfulness staff group’
- feel that their wellbeing is valued by their organisation
- experience ‘in-person’ mindfulness teaching, offering a model for those who go on to teach children/ young people On completion of this course, along with a minimum of 6 month’s personal practice, participants are eligible to apply to train as a teacher of .b and Paws.b (below).
To raise awareness and stimulate demand, the training includes a carefully crafted taster session.
.b Foundations is well suited to fit in with Croke Park hours. It can also be run during the school day and/or in the evenings to facilitate groups of parents and the wider school community.
Cost and Materials
Contact me for further details
All participants who complete the course receive their certificate by email directly from the MiSP head office in the UK